Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't concentrate my high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CraZiY, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Hey all, sometimes I feel very uncomfortable when I'm high, like I definately feel high but its concentrated in the wrong area. example: I feel like people are laughing at me and my legs twitch/shake loads and all I can think about is my body image and I get really self concious :(. I have tried concentrating on a film I'm watching or whatever or trying to engage in chat to take my mind off myself but its hard, can anyone help :(?

2. Perhaps try a different kind of weed, or try drinking to calm you down while you're high.

Or maybe you're not high enough.

3. I use to get real anxious like that, relax somewhere you are comfortable at after you smoke. and like DarkSmoke said, you might not be high enough. I use to figure how much i wanted to smoke, and then i would push myself to smoke all of it even if i was starting to get real high.

4. I think you might be smoking too little as well. If you are high enough, you just won't care what people think anymore. I am very self-conscious by nature, and I hate to be in public when I'm high unless I am really torched.

Also, it helps tremendously to be in a safe and comfortable environment if you think about your image a lot. You can really relax and enjoy the high.