Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant breathe, spew vomit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squishey, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Yeahhh.... Well anyhow, sometimes when im hitting the ROOR really hard, (i dont smoke that much) like, 3/4 into my sesh, i suddenly get a choking feeling, and i like, heave my stomache (dont actually puke. But its weird, cuz im fine, then suddenly its "Holy shit i cant breathe, this sucks balls and is painfull" ITS A TOTAL BITCH. When it happens i cant breather out, or in, when i try it feels like im fucking going to spew vomit everywhere. Yeah, its proboally like, because im not getting enough air or something. Anyhow, i guess everyone gets this sometimes?:confused:

2. Perhaps you are swallowing smoke and when you choke like that you do spew a tiny bit, but only enough to obstruct your windpipe? That's the best I can do...lol.

3. sometimes when i smoke in the morning i get sick but thats usually when i have a hangover other than that id say you have a little issue goin on :(

4. Thats not normal hit that shit softer lay of the blunts use papers or a water pice preferable a vaporizer

5. Why are y'all responding to a banned user?

6. i've got a friend who the first time he blazed threw up for like 4 hours
    felt sorry for him but we kept blazing all night haha
    i used to throw up sometimes when i took huge rips outta my roor
    but it was like directly after the hit i start choking my lungs up
    thats weird that it doesn't happen til later in the sesh

7. CAUSE WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE,

ARE YOU A DISCRIMINATOR Oldskool?

Elend.

P.S. ;)

8. :confused_2:

9. Ahhhh i fucking hate throwing up while I'm high, did it once. Felt like i was gonna choke to death, it's 100 times worse when youre high.

10. They banned the dude for throwing up after smoking, Hardcore stoners around here

11. loll. :laughing:

12. Lol, i am not banned XD
    I just put that there...

13. Drink more water.

14. this happens to me occasionaly wheni hit my bubbler. usuaully after i clean it its not so bad. if that doesnt help trying not hitting it so hard