Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't believe what was just said to me...Just for laughs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by charlieRILES, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Not sure why lot's of you want me to rip him off. I told him he can buy extra off me since he was getting a bit screwed price wise. And quality for that matter. He's alright, when I was that age if I hadn't have played sports with the older kids I wouldn't have know much either.

2. so he only buys buds with seeds in them. lol even if i tried to find bud with seeds it would be pretty hard because everyone takes out the male plants. so he probably never has smoked assuming that.

3. or maybe he's just fucking with you. :eek:

4. you're all nuts, the best weed harvest is the seeds. you collected the seeds and put them in the bowl and light them all on fire until they start popping and that's when you suck really hard and the popping sounds make you higher and it's the best

5. Popping sound makes you higher?

6. Your avatar is sweet.

And OP, good for you for making the right choice. Fucking with people and ripping off and shit comes back around and bites you in the ass.

7. You should've been like "haha bro just how high are you?"

8. Smoking seeds gives you all the THC that would potentially be in the plant that could grow out of said seed.

[​IMG]

9. Defanitly one of the funniest things ever.

10. :cool:

11. Then you smacked him in the face right?

12. LMAO that would have been amazing