Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't believe what was just said to me...Just for laughs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by charlieRILES, Oct 9, 2010.

1. So I was at work the other day and I guess I looked high so one of my co-workers who tries so hard to act like a pothead walks up to me and says, "I'm high too, HaHa." So I'm like whatever, my manager is my girlfriend so I can do whatever I want really, so he starts talking about weed. I'm just like throwing a ball against the wall and suddenly he says the weirdest shit ever. "You always gotta buy bud with seeds in it. If theres no seeds you never know it could be male bud." I was dumbfounded and just shook my head.

Has anybody else ever been told such nonsense?

2. Did you throw the ball at his head before he said that?

3. lmfao.. nobody around here is stupid enough to not know that isn't true

4. i woulda said yea man, smoking seeds is the best high you can get.

take all your stems and seeds and pack em into a bowl.

and bring all that weird loose sticky stuff to me.

5. I think he's just trying to make a friend and maybe find a source. We all gotta learn sometime, if he's not a bad guy maybe educate him a bit. If he's a dork then just laugh it off.

6. Lol funny stuff. :hello:

7. hahah,i would said "hm..wow! okay? yourrrrr Dumb?:confused_2:ahhhh..stop talking." then just walk away :hide:

8. Like Beanbag said we all gotta start somewhere. I'm still asking my buddy questions every now and then that I think of.

9. You need to start selling this guy oregano.

10. [​IMG]

11. Just tell him that he is utterly, emphatically wrong. Seeds and stems are not what you want to smoke. Don't be a dick, if you educate him good things are probably going to happen to you dude.

12. I'm guessing he (and you) are both quite young and not everyone has an older brother/friend or whatever that knows about this sort of thing, just tell him the truth and educate him, that's no reason to ridicule someone or think of them as a dork or something

13. He's in highschool so I'll give him that. I'm 6 years older than him.

14. Damn, I knew not to smoke seeds in 8th grade.

15. Sell him like half an ounce of hempseed with about 1/8 of bud in the bag lol.

16. He just needs to be educated, i believed some pretty stupid stuff when i first started smoking. I just needed someone to show me the way. I hope i could be of help to someone some time.

17. Like others said, we all gotta start somewhere. It's funny to us because we know better, but he is probably just starting and trying to learn..maybe hoping you'd correct him if he's wrong and help him out because you're older? Hell, I say help him. You could end up with a lifelong smoking buddy if ya hook him up with some good shit and a few pointers. :smoke:

18. #18 CA MMJ, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    You should of said "Why dude! Didn't you know male buds get you way more fucked up?":p

19. educate him, unless hes just fucking with you.

20. instead of being a dick like all these other posts are tellin you to do just smoke him up or somethin