cant beleive wht i just did........ haha

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by patty14chyguy, Dec 13, 2009.

1. alright so i just had got done blazin a few bowls of a very nice eighth i just picked up and went down stair to get some food and something to drink so i go into my fridge and want some milk it was siting on the top shelf of my fridge i lift it up and as soon as i get the gallon of milk barely out of the fridge my arm just like totally gave out i have no idea why or how it just totally gave out and the gallon of milk swong in my hand and hits me square in the balls like a gaint wrecking ball..... i accedently droped the gallon and milk spilt all over the floor and i fell in it for like ten min rolling around in pain... glad no one was around to see:) just thought id let GC know about its a pretty intence story

2. dude, post a webcam in ur kitchen, i swear if there was a video of this it would be epic

3. hahaha, i'd be laughing my ass off if i saw you do that

4. Hahaha i wish i had seen that, just picturing that is funny

5. hahahahahah what a mess!!

6. Could you stage a cellphone video re-enactment and post it here? We could uh...better support you...emotionally...if you do?

7. one i got mad and threw my cell phone like two days ago so now i don got one and two i don wanna do shit right now but sit iv been hit in the balls many times but never that hard i got hit so hard i was dizzy dude like no joke lol

8. What the hell? :confused:

9. Hahahaha imagine if you were with a friend in there kitchen and they did that

10. I'm sorry dude.

I played soccer in HS, so please believe me when i say that I know what it is to be jacked in the nuts.

Fortunately marijuana usually makes most physical pain lessen. You wouldn't know where to get any, would you?;)

11. i bet you cried too pussy

12. Rofl.

13. I wouldnt blame him

14. lmfao!! that's so awesome op

15. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: