Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can't be sober with friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Mar 26, 2013.

1. So I have this really good friend who I visit at least once a week. He is such a good friend that he tosses me a little bit for free without thinking about it. Problem is I have become so accustomed to being high there that now I cant be sober there. When there is no weed it feels really off from what I'm used to when I'm there. What do I do to enjoy being there when I'm sober?

2. Do the same things you guys do while high? I dunno lol, play some video games with him or something to pass the time.

3. Well yeah I do the same things no matter what. Its just that Im so conditioned to being high over there that being sober just feels really not right when Im there. I still enjoy seeing my friend, but I feel like something is missing.

4. Then uncondition yourself. :p

5. That sounds like spending more time not being high-:(. Actually though maybe thats a good idea. Like smoke less over there. So the other times work better. Its really hard to say no to free bud though;)

6. Then buy some weed and stop being a moocher

7. Just another negative of being high all the time. You cant socialize without it.

8. Hey they WANT me to smoke. Sometimes I tell them Im good and dont want anymore and they actually are upset. One time my car didnt work and I told them I couldn't come over and without me even bringing it up or thinking about even it being a possibility, my friend insisted and did come over to pick me up in his car so I could smoke their weed. I have a low tolerance so its like nothing to them.

9. Sounds like good people! Keep them around.