Can't afford the stoner lifestyle?

Discussion in 'General' started by GoWithTheFlow, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Work for uber ---> ADDITIONALLY <--- to your job. Whatever money you make from uber (actually a lot) can go directly to your weed! I know a couple stoners doing this... they love it. HUGE TIP - do NOT drive high during uber trips EVER (thats the reason why im not a driver anymore lmao). A smart way to avoid that is to do your drives in the morning (just dont wake and bake that morning). The best part about uber is that you drive whenever the fuck you want. Whats the pay? I used to get $20-$30 per hour depending on the day. But... there are lots of uber drivers meaning lots of competition. Find a busy area with fewest drivers. It will show you on your phone where all the drivers in your area are. Look into it. P.S. uber claims to drug test... BUT THEY NEVER DO.

2. If you don't mind, what happened??

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Vee, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Agreed

with 5 deletions on this thread

it's kinda bare ..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. I got into an argument with OP because imo he/she was advertising for Uber lol turns out they didn't break any rules since they didn't post a link/any shit like that

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol seems like a guy workin to try to lure people like us to work for them lmfao.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. Yeah it seemed that way to me lol I wouldn't work for Uber anyway fuck having some drunk bum puking in your car lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Good morning , Sir. I AM highly interested in the saw. Please email my sister your address and account information and we'll send a team to pick up the product.

Uhhhh...are YOU that fucking stupid?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I agree blatant advertisement. And hell no I ain't puttin miles on my car so drunk randos can puke in it, cuz then Uber bailing me out for what I gotta do LOL. I ain't no taxi and this ain't no ride service:roflmao:.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not a bad way to make money if you have two cars
    Keep the good one for family, and the beater for doing uber runs

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hell it beats cleaning toilets
    I did that once too

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Having a family = profitless taxi business..

Don't have kids!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1