Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant Afford 20 A Gram. Smoking Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, May 24, 2013.

uhhh. smoking cigarettes and smoking weed are 2 totally different things? i dont think you can really substitute smoking weed with smoking cigarettes?? maybe im not understanding what your saying lol

but it sounds like you cant afford to smoke dank, so your going to just smoke cigarettes.
    you do know that cigs dont get you high right? o_O

2. Just save you money man or even just buy some .5s of high grades for $10. Believe me your spending more on those cigs man. I smoke me they expensive as fuck and they are terrible for you. I'm addicted and haven't quite got the will to quit just yet.

3. buy a vaporizer to cut cost on your weed. Vaporgenie is like 50 bucks and an mflb is around 100

4. #24 Kemper420, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    thats not a positive its just a side effect,

oh let me suffer for the last few years of my life and have my lungs filled with tar so i can relax a little bit, not eat as much, and be stimulated temporarily.

even trade off.... right??

5. buy some reg instead

6. Buy a mflb

7. When I'm kinda low on funds I normally buy a ounce of schwag and make some edibles much more effective and when you can get an o for 90$ it's kinda worth it not a good smoke tho really kinda rough but eh weed is weed

8. Cigs are worse!

9. Or even taste good and smell danky! 

10. fuck money, i steal weed.

11. I got the same problem and what I did was stopped buying bud for a couple weeks and bought a carton of RYO cigarettes and then I started buying mids and now its a bit easier for me to relax while toking the herb.

12. I don't get what the point of this thread is.

13. You can get a pack of decent seeds for 20 bucks. I can garuentee you will yield more than a gram. In fact if you do it properly you will have more than enough weed to smoke in between harvests. Cigarettes are a nasty habit, not good to start. It's going to become just as costly as weed in the long run. A pack a day can creep up on you, and I don't know where you live but cigarettes cost like 8.65 here.

14. if you have to use tobacco try moist snuff also know as dip. new study's show its really not that bad for you at all. and its very cheap on 2 or 3 dollars a can in tn i buy a bucket of it for 9 dollars and 1 bucket = 10 cans its really good tasting to.

15. 1K yeaaaa!

Fuck cigg. i wish i had never started

me personally i'd buy weed before cigg

16. If you learn anything over time its that none of budbrownies threads have a point.

17. And the cost of the rest of the equipment?

18. just saw on tv yesterday that cigs have some chemical or some shit that is found in dog crap and another one that is found in kat piss.

you keep smokin that shit...ill stick to being alive and smokin that mj

19. Your money or your life. You choose.

20. I don't smoke weed just for the high.

I enjoy the different flavors, smells, bag appeals....

You no how I said I could stop...

I'm about to buy my third pack. My throat and lungs have been so itchy and I'm starting to cough a lot more.

I hate having addictive personality!