Canola/Rapeseed Meal -vs- Grinding Rape seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Microcosmic, Aug 3, 2012.

1. My local feed store carries Rapeseed, but no meal - would it be beneficial to buy the seed and grind it myself? Instinct says "yes" as it would undergo less oxidation before application, but I'd like an experienced opinion.

Thanks, guys.

2. idk but lol rapeseed.

3. Sounds good to me. I appreciate the prompt feedback!

Thanks.

4. Hello earthling.

5. #6 Microcosmic, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Microbeman

Interesting... moments ago I read your thread on mycorrhizal fungi and felt compelled to search for more of your knowledge only to find out that I've been using information from your site for some time, now. In fact it was that very site that changed the way I saw the world of organic gardening. I reference your videos time and time again in an attempt to educate those around me in whom I see potential. I'd like to say that the forum name is coincidental, but it was your site that began my obsession with all things microcosmic - that and a gut wrenching feeling that the traditional manuscripts were lacking in some major way. It wasn't until the world of Microbe Organics opened up that my crops seen continued success. Not just cannabis, but all manner of veggies and natural deliciousness.

Just saying....

6. #7 Microbeman, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012

I am gratified that you have found help from my webpage..garden on.
    Have you read the Microcosmic God? Great read which began me on my journey.

Here; http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1037831-who-really-microcosmic-god.html

7. [quote name='"Microcosmic"']Microbeman

Interesting... moments ago I read your thread on mycorrhizal fungi and felt compelled to search for more of your knowledge only to find out that I've been using information from your site for some time, now. In fact it was that very site that changed the way I saw the world of organic gardening. I reference your videos time and time again in an attempt to educate those around me in whom I see potential. I'd like to say that the forum name is coincidental, but it was your site that began my obsession with all things microcosmic - that and a gut wrenching feeling that the traditional manuscripts were lacking in some major way. It wasn't until the world of Microbe Organics opened up that my crops seen continued success. Not just cannabis, but all manner of veggies and natural deliciousness.

Just saying....[/quote]

Just curious,
    When you say, "traditional manuscripts". What exactly do you mean? What manuscripts or texts have you been reading that felt so wrong? Im not trying to start anything, im just curious.

8. #9 Microcosmic, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    Microbeman... I'll check it out after work this afternoon.

SeanDawg... "lacking in some major way"... not wrong, per se.