Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canoeing? Do you fix it or let it happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kfgk14, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Me and my toker friends are in the midst of a debate: Do you fix canoeing in your joints/spliffs/blunts, or do you let it happen?
    I'd argue you fix it. Thoughts?

2. You have to fix it i dont see the debate here

3. I smoke half and save the other half for later

4. If you let it 'run' then it will just ruin the whole joint, either try and fix it the old fashioned way or roll looser joints

5. Learn to roll/light a joint and you wont even have this question.

6. I try and fix it. Dab a little spit on your finger and press it on the out of control part then let other side catch up. I've also seen people hold the blunt facing straight down and spin their hand/wrist is a circle to try and get it burning evenly on all sides.

7. #7 4shotmark, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And I fix it with a little bit of saliva or drink condensation on my finger and a lighter.

8. You gotta fix it. Do whatever in your power to fix that thing.

Sent from the Gods.

9. Doesn't happen.

10. Rarely happens with blunts/joints I roll but I fix that shit ASAP, otherwise it won't burn evenly

11. I'm a lazy fuck so I usually just let it canoe. By the end I'm working with about a 2 inch cherry and taking fatass drags as a result. It only happens occasionally with joints I roll because I apply to much saliva and the paper gets wet as well as the glue strip. Blunts are foolproof.

12. THANK YOU!
    There's one guy I know who won't let go of the idea that you let canoes happen, he'll even initiate canoes by wetting one side of the paper and it's like goddamn man, you're outvoted and anyway you're just wrong, it smokes better un-canoe'd. He claims it's an ash holder and you can take bigger rips because you get more cherried at a given time?
    Some people can't be helped.

13. I fix that shit as soon as it happens. I either lick my finger and apply a bit of saliva to the side burning the fastest and if that doesn't work I take a lighter and just burn the one side a bit. But if you can roll good and light it up right the first time you shouldn't have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app