Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannibutter and relaxing!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by beginnergrower, May 19, 2011.

1. Freezing my butter overnight while in the meantime i kick back with Old mate Billy the bong.. Love it!

2. Whatcha gonna make the butter into bro?

3. Nothing special really, man.. just some Delicious chocolate chip cookies!

Can't wait!

4. mmmmmmmmm delicious. Post pics and let us know how it goes.

How strong did you make your butter? How much herb?

5. got a dank chuck of butter my homeboy gave me, not enough for brownies any ideas?

and those cookies gonna be heavenly haha

6. Update!.. No pics due to no camera but I made nutella firecracker equivalents using about 5 grams. Just made the cannibutter chucked it in the fridge over night then added nutella when i reheated the butter. Unorthodox method, I know but it worked well! Made 7 crackers and ate them at 10 this morning. boarded a plane for nsw and was smashed till about 5.
    I still need to perfect my cannibutter recipe I think in order to maximize potency.