1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Cannabis Seeds Banks' started by nikidog11, Apr 23, 2003.

1. I emailed these guys and asked how they get delivery in the USA so fast (they say less than 5 days) they said USA orders ship from the USA.....red flag???? I see they are a reccomended seed bank, but I did not think anyone can operate out of the USA??
  2. strange... i know seeds can get to the US in 5 days... quickseeds delivers from the UK and I recieved mine in 5 days... i seriously doubt they actually ship outta the US, maybe he was just messing with ya
  3. Approx. 16 years ago I ordered from a big seed supplier in Holland, SSSC, Don't know if anyone remembers them or not, but anyway... I sent a wad of cash, wrapped in carbon paper, registered mail to an address in Holland.
    About 3 weeks later I received my order, but was suprised to see the postmark was from Colorado,USA. So, I think it was doable from within the US, don't know why it wouldn't be, as long as you change you operation around frequently.

Marijuana is NOT A DRUG by nature!

Grasscity Deals Near You