Cannibisseeds dot com?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by meigsgold, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I ran into this site the other day.It looks like they have good prices for sure.It says they been in business since 1999.They also say free worlwide shipping.

So the big question is..Does anyone know if this site is legitimate?..if you ordered from here,please tell us about it...

2. I have ordered from attitude with no probs.I thought the seeds thread was to judge known and upcoming seed banks.So we can learn from each others experiences.

3. Hey man, go to attitude seed bank. They are a legit site with great customer service, great options for shipping, and a great variety. Plus the throw in free seeds with every order :D

4. Ahem,I have read the entire thread on seedbanks just about,I know all about attitude and have ordered there myself,no problems.I am not looking for a new place.
    I was just wanting info on cannibisseeds dot com...to find out if anyone has tried them..

5. [quote name='"meigsgold"']Ahem,I have read the entire thread on seedbanks just about,I know all about attitude and have ordered there myself,no problems.I am not looking for a new place.
    I was just wanting info on cannibisseeds dot com...to find out if anyone has tried them..[/quote]

Ohhh I see

6. Dude,

Just because they have been around since 1999 doesn't mean shit. Look at the prices of their seeds. Even taking into account the kind of markup some bans have (attitude etc) there is no way that these seeds are going to be what they say they are, even if they send you anything at all. 500 feminized seeds for $145 WTF!!! The production cost to the breeder, even if you are producing tens of thousands of seeds at a time is the cost is going to be not far less than this so why would they ship them out at that price?

Most of the strains they are listing are nirvana or greenhouse, and the majority of these, Early Girl, Top 44, Early Pearl, Juicy fruit to name a few have now been out of production for over 3 years so best case scenario they bought all of Nirvanas old stock then and are still cranking it out. Worst case, well who knows.

Just do yourself a massive favour and save your money or go to attitude or if you want to save some money and still get good genetics use marijuana-seeds.nl.
    Either way just steer clear of this bunch of jokers.

7. I ordered 60 seeds from them...85% germination rate from all 3 types. (WW, SSh & HG). However, I learned the hard way that feminized seeds and triple-digit heat stress don't mix well...most gave less than 20 grams yield, had about 10% hermaphrodite out on me. That's not the supplier's fault, though. I think they do well, exactly because, as they say, they've got a good addy - it shows up on top of every search. So, they get volume traffic. For the price, I'm okay with their seeds. The genetics seem okay, however, I'm not, by any means, to be considered very experienced w/ the different genetic strains of each breed available.
    Hope this helps.

8. Ha,yours is about the only good review from these guys,If I ever bought there,it wouldn't be much money,just in case...there is all kinds of negative comments about them, when you search the net.

9. I'd seen some decent reviews before I ordered, and some bad...but the price is low enough & w/ 60 seeds in an order, I took a chance...not the best of genetics or germ rate, perhaps, but an excellent way to get a volume & still be able to afford to experiment w/ different techniques. I made enough off of that grow, to be able to afford to go after some different strains from another source - before that grow, I couldn't afford the loss if I bought only single seeds & something didn't come out right. I also intend to use them in the future for volume seeds for a guerrila (sp?) grow.

10. Cool,Im glad it worked out for ya.

11. one seed can become a billion plants, if a razor blade is used