cannibis-seeds.co.uk = scam

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by turbohacker, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Ordered over two weeks ago, still havent recieved my seeds...

No contct from them :-/

2. Hey buddy, I orderd from them way back in Early March. I got an email that they were sent, 6 weeks later never got them. They would not return my emails, so I figured I got ripped off. I sent an order to Dr. Chronic, and 4 days later had some seeds. I would recommend him to anyone, I have heard alot of good things about him. But the seeds from Rhino seeds ( cannibis-seeds.co.uk) did come over two months after recieving the email that they shipped. You will most likely get them, but next time use the DOC. Good luck.

3. I ordered from rhino and got mine in less then a week :-/

4. Hi,

This is Chate from Rhino Seeds , Im sorry to hear that some of you have experienced problems in the past. We have now addressed our customer service issues. We Reply to all emails within 24hours and ship all items within 48hrs, Customers are now dis-allowed from ordering out of stock items as this has caused delays in the past. I now get reports of customers receiving their items within 3 days.

If anyone has any issues - I would be only to happy to put the record straight personally - please email me directly .

Kind Regards,
    Chate.
    Rhino Seeds,UK

5. well i ordered from you guys and it came with in a week, the only problem is most the seeds where duds! i know because i tried germinating them for 2 weeks and nothing happened!