Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannibals!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skoomanizer, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Alright.. im in a sticky situation.. well first off i have these new neighbors that recently moved in and well.. they are legal cannibals. Its a religous thing i guess but anyways every month they get shipments of body parts and what not its kind of creepy. they really freindly people its only a husband and wife but the thing is.. they invited me to dinner at there place.. im not sure what to do.. i hope they dont serve like human flesh or some shit.. and what if they do and i dont know it? its too late to cancel because i already said i would be there.. i wasnt really thinking about the fact that there cannibals at the moment so i said yeahh sureee but anyways what should i do? what if they DO serve humans? should i bring my own fork? im also contemplating on if i should bring bud or not.. because im pretty sure they smoke (pot leaf sticker on bumper) but what if they get the munchies? i'd be fucked. but i dont think they would eat me becausee well.. thats illegal they cant just eat ANY human being.. wow.. i bet this whole post sounds weird but anyways PLEASE HELP ME! im thinking about moving fuck that shit..

2. Obvious troll is obvious.

3. well, its natural i guess. i mean, as long as the humans werent murdered and died of natural causes, you could eat it and think of it as if you were out in the wild surviving. sure, bring some bud over there, pull our your pipe and just toke at the table and ask them if they want to hit it, then try some human. i hear it tastes like pork

4. im really not tryna eat human. NO matter how high i get.. unless they have a wide variety of dipping sauces.. than i might consider it

5. Double you tee eff

6. haha i liked this

7. My favourite part was "but what if they get the munchies?" "I'd be fucked"

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. afew milligrams of troll a day is actually found to be beneficial

9. Yeah I remember when my cannibal neighbors moved in, I haven't been able to find my pinky ever since...

10. Deck the halls with boughs of holly
    troll-lol-lol-lol lol lol ol ol lol
    'Tis the season to be jolly
    Fa-la-lol-tra-lol, lol-lol-loll-lol
    See the blazing Yule before us.
    troll-lolol-lol-lol-lol-lol
    Strike the harp and join the chorus.
    traaa lolol -laaaa lol looo lol lol lol

11. too much Skooma

12. Naww man i dont fux with skooma no more.. Now i smoke pure moon sugar!

13. Ha. If this is even true, I wanna meet your neighbors. They sound like seasoned trolls and generally awesome people. Shipments of body parts? Wahaha. Next place I'm moving into, I'm doing this.

14. Theres been an influx of trolls the last couple days. Anyways, if this isn't a troll thing, you should be fine. There clearly not stupid people who would just invite you over then murder you, that would get them jailed for a long time.

15. [quote name='"AcousticToker"']too much Skooma[/quote]

Hahahahahaha you killed me with the skyrim reference! Man that game is great..

16. i don't eat humans...i smoke nugs and i eat pussy.

17. Skooma isn't only from skyrim bro. And it doesn't even do shit in skyrim but fill up stamina. In oblivion it was like crack.

18. I'd eat human right along side them.
    ...Of course, I'd have a nice, thick knife on hand incase they decided to try to make me their next meal.

19. just go over there and dont spend the night there also never leave your doors uinlocked at night from now on

20. Now those are my kind of people!

You know, back in the day me and the other Gods would get sacrifices...Whatever happened to that, mortals?:cool: