Cannibalism

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 281310, May 16, 2017.

1. Is biting the skin off the side of your nails and the inner cheeks and swallowing it considered to be cannibalism? And is it legal to eat yourself or have someone donate an organ for you to eat? Would you do it for cash money?

2. Can we cook in crockpot?? That way I could add food to slow cook to make organs more tasty!! No you cannot donate organs for cannibalism and if you want to eat yourself I'm sure you would be said to be clinically insane.

3. #3 Deleted member 281310, May 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017
    That shouldn't be insane though. someone should have the right to eat themselves without being labeled insane.:thumbsup:

4. I have to say by traditional standards it's a bit insane. I guess it technically falls under self-mutilation and suicidal ideation BUT HEY! My whole thing is, if the dude just wants to eat himself, and he's not harming himself or others and in addition to that it makes him happy, just let the dude do what he wanna do. I want to smoke weed, he wants to eat himself... we all got our things! Who are we to judge?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey, you wanna cut out one of your own kidneys and eat I say go for it. Maybe take your leg off at the knee? There would be a lot of meat on your calf and foot. Roast it over an open flame with garlic and rosemary rub. Or you could chop half a dozen bone in steaks out of it. Grilled over an open flame with Montreal seasoning.

What ever it is you decide, invite friends over and make a dinner party out of it. Then when everyone's full of you and bong tokes let them know what it is they just ate. Be sure to record the barf-o-Rama on video for posterities sake. That's a moment you'll want to relive again and again.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #7 Deleted member 281310, Jun 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    Delete

7. Lol...I thought that too. Not with nails but clearly eating dead skin is "your flesh"...so in a way I guess.

Not too wise to take it much farther mentally or otherwise. It's got a funky energy to it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't have the research on hand, but I remember reading something years ago, that said that cannibalism generally only occurred in societies that were protein deficient. Meaning, there was no cattle or fish around.

In one way soothing, because you realize that humanity "only" resorts to it when there isn't actual animal meat around. In another way alarming, because you realize this is what we're capable of resorting to if the protein supply is low.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just found out Former US president George HW Bush was in a bombing raid on an island called ChiChi Jima in 1944 that went wrong. The Japanese shot down 9 american planes, Bush's being 1 of them. Except he was the only one of the nine to escape the fate of being captured. Later on some of the Japanese officers were tried and executed for war crimes as they were claimed to have eaten the thighs and liver of at least 4 men. The former president was said to hold a calm composure the entire time being rescued and later said that it endowed a sense of purpose in him. He was saved by the Navy submarine, USS Finback (SS-230).

!GHWB saved.jpg
    George Bush being rescued by the USS Finback

A lot more here.
    George HW Bush narrowly escaped comrades' fate of being killed and eaten by Japanese captors

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. "We're all just mammals, well some of us are cannibals who cut open other people like canolopes, eeeewwwooooo"

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Cannibalism is NOT ILLEGAL. I bite at my fingers everyday, and let me tell you, it's a really shitty habit that I wish I could stop, but no, biting a thin organ on your hand does not compare to chewing and consuming human flesh. Cannibalism isn't illegal, but the THOUGHT of cannibalism and how you obtain said flesh is what makes it "illegal". If someone gave you consent and was willing to give up a piece of their body for you to consume, that's fine. If you bought it through the dark web or murdered someone to try it, then it's illegal, because you either committed a crime by murdering someone or you bought the flesh from someone through online who also probably murdered the person, lol.