Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CannaWaffles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrHippieNinja, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I was just thinkin, what would be better for a wake n bake than breakfast food that gets you fucked up? :D then i thought ooh i like waffles and was wondering if anyone out there with experience cooking with cannabis has or could come up with a recipe for cannawaffles. I mean doesn't that just sound delicious?

2. hmmm, well i mean waffles are basically just a powdered mix with some milk and eggs for me. But maybe you could add a little canna-budder on top of it.

3. Waffles/pancakes are what I often recommend for people making oil, and edibles, while camping :) They are very easy...

You just need to add a little canna oil, to your waffle mix. Only the edges will get hot enough to degrade potency, and if you're quick and don't over-cook your waffles or pancakes you shouldn't even have to worry about that (I say both waffles and pancakes because they're practically the same thing, particularly if using a boxed mix.. the only difference being a varying amount of milk/egg, and how you cook them. It's mostly the cooking which causes them to come out so different).

If you're looking for an easy waffle recipe (3 - 5 waffles depending on iron size):

-Canna Waffles-

- 1 cup all-purpose flour
    - 2/3 cups milk
    - 1/4 cup oil/butter, 'divided' (your recommended dose of canna oil per serving, and regular butter, totaling no more than 1/4 cup)

- 1/2 teaspoon salt
    - 2 teaspoons baking powder
    - 1 tablespoons white sugar
    - 1 egg
    - 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Blend your salt, flour, baking powder and sugar.

Whisk (in a separate bowl) your eggs, milk, butter/canna-oil and vanilla, until consistent and foamy.

Pre-heat your waffle iron, or pan.

Pour your flour/dry mix, into the wet-mix bowl. Blend for a minute or so, until consistent.

You shouldn't need to grease your iron; spoon or carefully pour into your iron, and cook until golden brown (2.5 - 3.5 minutes, depending on the iron/heat).

And, enjoy. :)

4. Thank a lot, that recipe sounds great:hello: i think i'm starting to understand the whole edibles thing. Ill definately give those a go next time my roomate is out of town.