Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannaoil or Cannabutter Help, ASAP

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bionicbAKER, Dec 3, 2010.

1. My mom wont smoke with me 'cause she "doesnt like" being high (she tried it as a kid) so im tricking her with brownies or cookies.

I need to make the most out of the 2.5 grams I have of headies (pretty frosty bud).

Idk how to make the oil, or how to make butter. I have canola oil and sticks of butter, now what should i do?

And preferably something with not a lot of appliances needed (i.e; crockpot)

Need asap for this weekend while she's gone.

thanks,
    bionicbAKER

2. bad bad idea to trick someone into eating weed when they are obviously against it. dont do it

3. she said she'd eat brownies just not smoke it.

4. Well then why do you wanna make it when she's gone for the weekend? You said she doesn't like being high, now all of a sudden she just doesn't like smoking. Kinda fishy if you ask me.

Also there are tons of guides right in front of you in this board, pick one.

5. use Paleos oil method. Its quick its easy its potent. Make enoigh for a few chocolate chip cookies.

6. hahahaha :hello:

7. close thread, we shouldn't help people trick others into dosing. Especially edibles.

8. This is the second thread like this this week so yea.