Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannaoil help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by daddymanny, Jan 20, 2017.

1. #1 daddymanny, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    how to make cannaoil discreetly

Ok soooo I'm saving up for a half ounce of some mid dro and I sorta live with my parents so I can't rlly decarb a half ounce of weed in my oven without anyone noticing and is half an ounce good enough to make a cup of potent cannaoil??

2. You're buying mids yet you want potent oil and can't make it at home......
    I'd decarb in a mason jar in the oven. 240F for 40 minutes. Add the oil to the cannabis in the mason jar. I'd only use 1/2 cup. Cook for another hour then strain the bud and use the oil in one recipe making 28 servings for 28 0.5 gram brownies or whatever.

• Like Like x 4

3. Should I infuse the half ounce in oil or butter?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coconut oil is the best, but butter is fine.

5. infuse it into what ever your cooking with. if your recipe calls for butter, use butter, if it asks for oil, use oil

• Like Like x 1
  6. I prefer coconut oil over butter bc the on set is usually faster:)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Look into adding a bit of lecithin to the recipe ...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Soy or sunflower.. Granules, liquid or powder whatever you can find will work..
    About 1/6th by volume seems to be the sweet spot..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks guys I ended up using an ounce of lower quality weed for half a cup and the brownies were good and got me hella stoned