Cannalope bagseed journey:)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LOj_selassie, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Here we are at day 18 under the cool tube. The first 3 snaps are of cannalope which has been developing nicely the last couple of days. The 4th will feature a shot of Rita. She isn't pushing buds yet but her stature and leaf structure lead me to believe she is sativa dominant and will take some time to finish anyway. Her lower leaves are in rough shape here and there but she is happy. I can say the smell isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I haven't bought a fan or filter can but I have some ventilation going on via oscillating fans and a cracked door. I expected a more forthcoming scent I suppose but it's still way too early I'm just anxious. Anyways thanks for tagging along blades 😀

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Cannalope is 60 days old today and 21 days into flowering. Both the ladies looking good 👍

3. .

Attached Files:

4. Moving right along here at day 27. Rita ( first pic and on the right in the second) is finally starting to push her buds. WOW I can honestly say I'm shocked by the vertical growth I've been experiencing over the past week. I know it's an annual so it moves along pretty quickly but she's really getting tall. Gotta be some sativa in her. Thanks for keeping up! Things are getting interesting.

Attached Files:

5. Day 37, The pistils on the cannalope are starting to recede. The flowers are swelling up nicely , I plan o chop her on the 14th. Maybe even 420:))) Looking nice and frosty.

Attached Files: