Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannagar tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Gucc1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Hey all, over the last 6 months or so(on and off) I've been perfecting my cannagar rolls. I got my method down for rolling them, and I'm all about sharing what I've learned along the way.
    I'm looking for someone with experience to help me with filter tips. I plan on making some "designer" type tips, but the problem is you need to glue them to work the way I want. And if anyone has experienced a cannagar, they know the mouthpiece gets pretty warm while burning them down, so I wouldn't want to use glue from fear of inhaling fumes. Any advice?

Also if anyone has any questions about my process , ask away

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking good! I have always wanted to roll one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What exactly is cannagar and how do you make one? Or is there a whole section I should be reading first lol?

Sent from my moto x4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Basically it's a cigar made from 100% cannabis. Flower is bound to a skewer, usually lathered in some sort of concentrate, and then fan leaves are wrapped around it for the paper. Some people use tobacco leaves instead of cannabis, but I'm not a fan. I'd personally rather have it wrapped in a raw paper, burns smoother.

Attached Files:

5. few videos on youtube too! Personally I would use cannabis leaves.

6. The only problem with using cannabis leaves is you are layering a wet surface against a dry which could potential introduce mold. If you are using leaves you NEED them to be at least dried, I like to cure them as well

• Like Like x 1