Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikExv, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hi, I recently picked up Pot culture the book at borders. In the back it says to make cannabutter I need to "Bring a large pot of water, filled 1/3 full,to boil. Add the marijuana and the butter, and cook at a low boil for 6 hours, stirring every half hour. Pour the liquid through a strainer lined with cheese cloth into a bowl. dispose of cheese cloth contents cover the bowl well, and refrigerate overnight. the next day, scoop off the top layer of butter and pour out the liquid. Scrape away any sediment left at the bottom of the bowl. and the top layer and sediment togeather in a sourcepan. Re-Strain, pour into a glass jar and refrigerate." now i'v hear a few ways to do this and this way says I use 1/8 to 1/4 ounce of marijuana (depending on quality of bud.) 1/2 pound butter.
    I just want to make shore this is the right way of doing it before I go put a quarter ounce of pot in there, Thanks ;D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thank you :D