Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by monopolymilf420, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Hey all users I have recently taken up cooking edibles pretty much everyday. Everything from fudge balls to bread. But here is a fool proof way to make butter.

What you need:
    1 ounce marijuana (I use plant trimmings, same diff.)
    4 sticks butter
    1 metal cooking bowl (kinda like a double cooker set)
    1 pot that fits bowl well&the lid piece to it
    (cooking with the pot and the bowl is better and safer way to assure you dont burn the butter)

1. fill the pot up with enough water so that the bowl is resting in the pot (not floating, that means too much water is in the pot)
    2. put the butter in the bowl and let it melt on low, then add the weed.
    3. cook at a low temp, (for example my stove has 1-10 as the heat levels, I keep it at 3 the whole time) with the pots lid on, for 2 hours, stir occasionally
    4. strain the butter when its done I use a big strainer then a smaller one, cheese bags also work really well so you can squeeze all the butter out, I use a spoon and push the extra butter out while its in a small strainer.

you can use any amount of butter for this it just depends how strong you want it 4 sticks is a pound so i just do it 1 ounce to 1 pound. You can use 2 sticks or 6 sticks or whatever is to your preference.

If you have any trouble with this or any questions on my recipes please send me a private message. thank you:p

2. that crazy imperial system.

for everybody else, how many sticks in a kilogram/pound?

3. It's a great start! Just use clarified butter or 'ghee', then seal your container well, and you're well on your way. :)