Cannabutter

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheNameOfNames, Jun 24, 2017.

1. I know this isn't the right thread for this but I couldn't find anywhere else so Imma just post it here this is my first time making canna butter I used 14 grams of gorilla glue and a stick of butter with a cup of water and let it simmer on low for 2 hours does this look like it came out right/potent [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. No I bet you have a ass load of water left in it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Based on the color it looks like your 14 grams was not dry. Did you decarb the trim first?

4. It wasn't dry it was fresh off the plant my friend said it didn't matter if it wasn't dry and I'm letting it solidify I know there's a lot of water in jt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. You're only supposed to add water as a solvent. You should stir every 10 min & go for 3hrs @ 290°, just under 300°. I do 4 sticks with a half cup of water & as much product as you can get to soak. Stir every 10min, butter comes out dark green & dangerous if baked again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If it's green it full of chlorophyll and won't taste good. The weed should be dry and ground up then decarbed in the oven before you mix it with the butter and water. I wrap mine up in cheesecloth and cook it on low for a couple hours - the cannabutter turns out looking just a little darker than plain butter and it doesn't have that green taste. The last batch of brownies I made was an 8x8 pan and I cut it into 12 pieces. One piece knocked me on my ass for like 6 hrs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I want to try edibles so bad!! @MickFoster....send me a square of those brownies mate!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk