Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter Solidifying In The Fridge ... How Should I Dose?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sfsc, Jun 7, 2013.

1. TL:DR; Made butter with ~4g of dank with 1 1/4 sticks of butter. With a super high tolerance, how much should I eat?

For the readers among us: 

Been smoking on average 5 days a week since 2010. Tolerance breaks here and there ... but I have a high tolerance.

Half a gram through a water bong of some dank gets me fairly high for 30 minutes. Anything more than that I just don't seem to get much higher (I just wait 30 minutes and smoke again if I want). 

Took 3g of some dank (kief and all) and 1g of kief from my last pickup and made some butter. I guess you could say 4g of dank just to be simple.

Should I break it up into two doses or go for the whole thing? My only worry is since it's a small batch. I'm worried that if I take half and realize it's not enough and decide to take the other half that I waited too long and am gonna end up wasting it.

Input? 

2. and for giggles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #4 sfsc, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    That's the plan. Guys took long to answer and 3/4 done with the butter now  :yummy:

Made a grilled cheese. Worst thing I ever tasted. Forced it down about 45 minutes ago and got a good buzz going but that was barely even 1/4 of the butter.

Been taking table spoons chased with OJ since. Better than choking down a sandwich. Asking to green out I'm sure but fuck it

4. Did you green out? Hahah