Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabutter question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by VapeNoGrapes, Jun 16, 2012.

1. How many sticks of butter should i use for 60-70 gs ?

2. [quote name='"VapeNoGrapes"']How many sticks of butter should i use for 60-70 gs ?[/quote]

Are you serious? Holy fuck. It depends on how potent you want it, but Jesus. Anywhere from 7-10 sticks I guess depending on how potent. Find a canna butter recipe and just extrapolate.

3. i want it super potent. let me clarify though, this is ABV bud. forgot to mention that.

4. i would say dose it out on how potent you want each serving to be, depending on what you are using the butter in. also id recommend oil rather than butter, if it is an option. coconut oil for instance is almost two times as absorbent as butter is, and if you dont clarify your butter, it is even worse.

so id recommend about a gram, give or take, for each dose. depending on how dark it is vaped, of course. the darker, the more you should use. but a 1.5 G's, i would still say thats a decent dose. this is all if you process it correctly though.

5. thanks for the heads up on the butter. I just bought 8 sticks of it lol. i think ill try cocnut opil if its thats much more absorbent though, especially if im using 1.5-2 per brownie. i think im gunns throw 40gs into one pan of brownies. 8x8

6. [quote name='"VapeNoGrapes"']thanks for the heads up on the butter. I just bought 8 sticks of it lol. i think ill try cocnut opil if its thats much more absorbent though, especially if im using 1.5-2 per brownie. i think im gunns throw 40gs into one pan of brownies. 8x8[/quote]

Definitely use the coconut oil. Much, much more potent that way and the flavor goes well with baked goods and desserts. It's so good in my fudge I actually use it in place of butter now for a regular, weed-free batch.

7. thats gunna be very potent if you process correctly and know what you are doing. if this is your first batch then you can experiement with that. but what i dose if it is all vaped bud in my edibles is usually around one gram. give or take some...typically give :smoke: