Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter potency...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Serpent Rays, Jun 29, 2010.

1. It's the method I use. I clarify the butter first, that way you don't have to worry about scorching the cream. There are some great vids on youtube about making clarified butter.
    Grind the weed fine, stir often, add water to keep the water level up while cooking so the plant matter doesn't stick or scorch.

I go for about 2 1/2 hrs, remove from heat and let it sit for 45 mins to an hour until it's cool enough to handle. Strain out the plant matter through cheesecloth. After you wring it out you can dip it back into water and squeeze it again, repeat the process a few times to make sure you have got as much of the butter out as possible.

Out of 1/4 oz of mids I could do a dozen pieces that would kick my ass.