Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter/other Edibles vs Green Dragon

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by humble toker, Jan 11, 2016.

1. #1 humble toker, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    What's more cost-effective (gives you more high for each $1 spent)?
    What's more powerful?
    What lasts longer?
    What has better high?
    What's your preference?

I've never tried edibles. Are they much different from Green Dragon? or from smoking/vaping?

2. I've never had green dragon before so I can't comment on that. Edibles are much different then smoking, doesn't kick in right away and lasts for hours. Definitely need to clear your day if you planning on trying them for the first time or at least be comfortable in your environment.

3. I usually take my GD at around 7 or 8, sometimes at 9 pm, it kicks in in about 30–60 minutes and lasts for ~3 hours. Then I go to bed at around 12 or 1am. So it's not the whole day, more like the whole evening.

4. The one time I had green dragon, it started to kick in after about 20 mins and got to full strength at about 45mins/hour. It lasted maybe 2-3 hours whereas when I do edibles I'm baked for sometime up to 6 hours depending on the strength. I personally prefer the high and the strength of edibles to GD. If you make your own edibles, it's definitely more time consuming but I think they end up being more cost effective.

5. It usually takes me about 0.5 g of weed to get high on green dragon (I mean that's how much I use for one dose). Do you guys think I will use less or more for one dose of edibles?

Another question: what's the most effective way of making edibles? butter, cookies, ... ?

6. If you go. To the stickie thread called: Another Tincture Thread, try it you'll like it you will learn how to make GD that will be too strong to use .5.

Read the first couple of pages, and then ask any questions you may have.

I have been a medical, daily user of cannabis for over 3 years and .5 ( 1 teaspoon in a GD with 6 grams per ounce) would knock me out!