Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter or alternatives?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ubss, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Just wondering a few things about cannabutter. When you are cooking, is the smell overpowering, as in will it smell up the house for days? Or will having a power vent mask most of the smell?
    Also, if I open my window will the neighbors smell it?
    If the smell is terrible, and a vent and window wont do the trick, is there something else I can make instead of cannabutter that will not smell so bad when making it? Maybe cannaoil or something? Thanks!

2. Hey dude so far when i try to make cannibutter i just cook something else just to make sure the smell is not like weed but kinda like grass....youll understand if you try....but like i said if u dont wanna freak the smell dosnt linger for more than 5 minutes ...and cook a hot dog or burger on a pan or something of that sort noone will ever know....personal experience....parents came home literally 15 minutes after i cleaned up didnt say a word and they would kick my ass if they smelled anything bad