Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabutter no smell recipe..?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xxche3kzxx, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ok so i put half a stick of butter in a mini mason jar with a little more than an 8th of pretty nice mids. I had preheated the butter then when i got to putting the weed in, the butter had rehardend so i just sprinkled it on then closed up the jar, and put it on my heater for my room wich is 80 f i beleive. Its a liquid now so i thinks that a good sign and it doesnt smell. (btw i ground up the weed with a grinder so pretty fluffy). Is all this going to be ok? i think itll be fine maybe in the morning ill microwave it to a boiling point then put it back up in my room. any tips please let me know thanks xD :smoke:

2. I was thinking on doing something around the same process, let me know how this goes :)

3. i dunno about microwaving it. that might bake out some thc.