Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter milk chocolate

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iskonhxc, Aug 4, 2011.

1. For this you'll need 1/2 cup of cannabutter already made. Melt the cannabutter on low heat in a nonstick sauce pan. Next stir in 1/4 cup of milk and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. Then use a wisp and stir in 2 cups of confectioners sugar, 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Turn up to medium low heat and stir constantly for 5 minutes. Lastly pour the chocolate into an ice tray and let it sit in the fridge for at least two hours before trying to handle it. I say use an ice tray because this recipe is just enough to fill up an ice tray and it makes it easier to separate the chocolate from the tray when it solidifies. Depending on how big your ice cubes are I would cut the cooled chocolate cubes into halts or quarters and store them in a zip lock bag in the fridge.

2. According to the above, what you're looking for is a good canna chocolate ganache or truffle recipe... following a good recipe is much easier, very tasty, and provides better consistency :)

Real canna chocolate bars, can be made by using cocoa butter as your edible solvent. They are simple as well, but a bit more tedious to make if you'd like them smooth and creamy.

Canna Chocolate Ganache, for Truffles and Cake Filling

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Real chocolate hashy bars, and dipping canna chocolate, made using cocoa butter...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I know this is a SUPER old thread, but I made these over Christmas and they were a HUGE hit, plus they last in the freezer a long time. They also keep their potency a long time. I just ate my last one (sad). Am going to temper some chocolate tomorrow to make more.

4. Can I make these with almond milk?

5. We have more active threads then this. LMAO
    @Randsheares
    I suspect you'll have less then sterling results using almond milk. Virtually all cannabis transfers requite a fat component for the cannabinoids to attach to. It aids in bioavailability.
    This is why we recommend whole milk over skim if making a dairy based transfer.
    BNW