Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter Cookies!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by septumus, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Okay, so tonight I am making cannabutter chocolate chip cookies with the cannabutter I made last night. I made the cannabutter with 20g of duff, 10g of mids and 1-2g of some keif duff.

Right now I'm mixing the cookie dough but I will definitely post how everything is going with plenty of crappy camera phone pictures! :)

Attached Files:

2. oh damn sounds good right now! *drools*
    def. post pics when it's made!

3. Nice lol... I ate one of those today. The butter used only had like 5-7 grams of shake mids in it so I didn't get too high. Slightly buzzed to say the most.

4. Well, here are the results! 24 (well 23 :) ) cannabutter cookies! The first batch came out a little dark but I turned down the heat for the second batch and they're perfect. They taste great with a light aftertaste of green.

We'll see how the first cookie hits and I'll report back!

Attached Files:

5. +rep because not many people take the time to do this.

Here's a Hershey's Cookie+Brownie thing I made last week on Valentines for my wife:

[​IMG]

6. Just reporting in on the effects of the cookies.

Takes about 2 of them and you get this awesome head high.

I ended up eating 3 and all I have to say is WOW!

Thats about all I can think of saying for now... I'm blazed.

7. im making cookies when my mommy and daddy go out of town lol