Cannabus look alike?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by weedhunter, Aug 16, 2008.

1. #1 weedhunter, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I dont rly think it is weed but wtf is it then, caus ei cant find anything that looks like it?

the area its growing in had wild hemp growing all around before they built on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. That's pretty cool. I've seen some leafs out in the wild before that looked similiar to the cannabis plant. But it's not. Maybe it's in the same family? Or something.

:smoke:

edit: gratz on the first post lol

3. It doesn't look like ditch-weed, or a cannabis plant at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. oh yea i know its not cannabis i wanted to know what it was though for obvious reason that it looks so much like it?

5. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6. the only thing i cn say that has not been said is cannabis, not cannabus

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. throughout life, while outdside, you may see plants. that is all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just another plant with similar leaf shape, the pattern's not even the same.

9. there are numerous plants, leafs of trees. that have star/hand shaped leaves.

if its grows a bud then its probably cannabis.

10. I found one too anyone[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

11. The title had me thinking of something like this. I was way off :p.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. I'm still trying to figure out what that plant is myself.
    They are growing all over my neighborhood.
    I am very fascinated by the fact that many sites have pictures and info about cannabis look-a-likes, but none of them list or show this plant. In my opinion, it looks more like cannabis then the rest of the known look-a-likes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. What is "Cannabus":confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not cannabis

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #15 Quantary, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    The plant might be a variety of chestnut tree seedling. That's the most similar plant that I could find. There are a lot of plants with similar leaves, but not that many with serrated edges.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The "cannabus" by me (presumably meaning something that looks like cannabis but is not) has developed yellow flowers.
    The leaves on this plant only have three blades. None of the leaves have the two smaller leaflets at the bottom as cannabis does have.
    I have been watching them grow around the neighborhood this summer. I even pruned some to see how they reacted. Soooooooooo similar in growth patterns that it astounded me. Until they flowered I thought they might be a distant mutant cousin in the Mary Jane family. I doubt it now, but I still want to know what they are.

Attached Files:

17. Looks like devil's beggar ticks to me. Check out this site for pictures and ID information. Bidens frondosa (Devil's beggar-ticks): Go Botany
    Ll

18. Japanese maple trees leaves look similar to marijuana. mainly its just hand shaped but most are purple. there are green ones though

theres alos this plant my grandma has that grows every year that before the flower blooms, looks, smells and is textured like weed, its insane, it made me double look before, ill get pictures of it when it starts growing in the coming months

Attached Files:

19. here is a picture online i found of that plant after the flowers bloom, but ill take ones myself when my grandmas plants grow

Attached Files: