CannabisSeeds.com Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sloppy G, Dec 16, 2007.

1. cannabisseeds suck i got some seeds from mr. long in the uk. bullshit seeds i have been growing his seeds germanation is bad also. they clain all their seeds are done flowering in 8wks bs also!! this man is a scamm stay away whom ever reads this! this site wasted my electric steve long cant even tell you whom is the dutch breeder is of these seeds he sells. you will get seeds his femaleized seeds is bull shit also i got males in those females he claims to have.
    just STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEB!!!

2. the seeds are a pile of sh-- ,not worth the price of the stamp on the letter.62 seeds not one any good dose not email back sends in 1st class post only so you do not have his address.do not buy seeds from this man you will get bad seeds worth nothing ,total con man .

3. csseeds.enquiries@googlemail.com <csseeds.enquiries@googlemail.com>

This is their only contact info. Would you based on knowing this buy anything from them?

Would i fuck!

Site seems dodgy as heck and scares me.

4. They are a scam I ordered 70$ worth of seed never got any of them they don't reply to emails they are a scam do not but from them don't say you were not warned

5. got sucked into placing an order this January, nothing germinating, garbage. You get what you pay for, and in this case less

6. Okay here's my info as of yesterday I paid using CC and the Bank had to approve due to I'm USA he's Europe. My bank sent this following

Transaction Confirmation
    Please retain for your records
    Thank you
    Your transaction has been processed by RBS WorldPay, on behalf of Osteoarthritis-Hand.com.

Transaction details:
    Transaction for the value of: USD 29.00
    Description:
    Merchant's cart ID: 117
    Authorisation Date/Time: 21/Apr/2010 05:06:59
    RBS WorldPay's transaction ID: 1079056901
    This is not a tax receipt.
    ORDER DELIVERY DETAILS

So I go to this site and some one probably his wife (as she was busted with him) is selling this snake oil. I guess if you sleep with dogs you get up with fleas.
    As I writing this to you my order confirmation came via e-mail, So the transaction is half way completed

7. Did you not do any research before throwing your money away
    even if you do get any seeds they will be CRAP
    if you get 50% germ your lucky
    if you bought fem seeds expect 50% males as I got last year
    again if sounds to good to be true it is
    I will admit unlike others I did receive my seeds from them,but they were CRAP
    the smoke is ok but not worth the trouble
    just dont put all your eggs in 1 basket have a back up plan
    peace:D

8. #28 Old Goat, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    OK here's the end of my story from ordering from CS. Run Yes Run just as fast as you can this outfit sends you stuff with NO STEALTH.
    Yes we've talked about price etc but that issue aside it comes yes in a plain brown envelope that was to be Bubble wrapped. Yep it was but take every thing out and lay it in a table and it's not even 1/8 inch thick and 4" x 6". There were two spots on my packaging that were nearly rubbed through.
    Now to the stealth issue. ANY one could open the envelope and the two vials of seeds would roll out into your hands. Yes vials, the kind you see them using on TV when they're doing a DNA sample. 1 1/2 "L X 3/8 W and hard clear plastic

9. Even worse is wasting your time growing the crap.:mad:

10. Well as far as stealth my seeds came in the bubble wrap package as wel but in a vacumn sealed plastic bag . I put 16 seeds to germinate in peat pucks 11ww 5 hg got 7ww 5hg sprouts so 12 out of 16 seeds for 75% germination and these seeds I have had for over 6 months but I believe the freebie seeds they give away are just old ones and as they only have 3 feminized strains those are probably the ones most people buy so I think the freebies they always give are old, As far as the male's in feminized seeds when I bought them I gave 6 to a friend of the ww's of the 6 4 germinated and all were females, so dunno about the male female thing . As far as shipping and receiving my order from them twice so far and both times my orders have arrived in 5-7 days. So basically it comes down to what I get from this grow I am presently doing I had to wait till my renewal for my production license came inbefore I could try them so It comes down to how big of a yield I get after veging them till they show preflowers then putting them to flower if I get 1-2 oz per plant under a 1k lamp then they are the perfect seed for a new grower to work with as they are inexpensive so mistakes arent going to be costly and as has been stated they do produce decent bud. I personally think this company simply buys a few packs of regular seeds from every breeder and just put them in a room and lets them go to seed and then harvest the seeds so for $300 of seeds they are able to no doubt get a few thousand seeds to sell at 20 per 12 this would be a fairly profitable and safe business in the cannabis industry and if they are using other breeders genetics and just creating seeds with them I think the inbreeding might account for the plants not breeding true to the genetics they are supposed to represent .

11. yea im with the guy who posted that your the only one who got ripped off, because mine came 2 weeks after i ordered, and i sent a email with a human reply. but out of the 12 i got i tried germing 6 only 4 cracked. they look good to and all are female. you just got unlucky pal.

12. I personally feel for a first time grower who has never put a seed in the ground before that the price on these seeds actually works out to be a good way to cut your teeth on growing and working the kinks out of your grow room without wasting 40-50$ on 5 feminized seeds for the same amount of cash you get enough seeds that you can afford to make mistakes .But once you have managed to finish them off and you are more sure of your ability it is of course in your best intrest to get really good seeds for the subsequent grows.

13. #33 kirbymania, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    i just ordered and they sent mine in crush proof vials in 9 days to the u.s. i dont care what anyone says ive been growing for 2 years now, and its the olny seed bank i will use for now on,(and in 2 years ive used a few) for the price and the selection, it cant be beat, i give them an A

*i will make an accurate "first hand" update on growth and yeild in about 120 days!

14. #34 cateros, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    Well I can show you what one of there supposed Feminized White Widows looks like at day 20 of 12/12 after being veged for 35 days. But I can say that there supposed feminized seeds are anything but feminized as I have removed 3 full males of the white widows I started and of the himalayan gold seeds all 4 that I started turned out male possibly hermi if you want to give them the benefit of a doubt but personally I think they are a company that just has a few rooms they buy like 10 regular seeds from any company and let them all grow and go to seed ,

Here it is.
    [​IMG]

So that is after 20 days of 12/12 in the first 7 days it only grew 3 inches and in the last 15 it has grown 15 inches.

During this grow I am also preparing Mother plants from Seeds I recieved from Health Canada gonna see if someone who is going to grow and more importantly process the plant properly can make it into worthwhile weed. Health Canada when it ships there dried weed which is the whole plant ground into powder no buds but they say its 12%thc 1.2%cbd .3%cbn .
    And photos of there garden I have seen shows some really nice looking plants they grow them it appears ebb and flow or possibly RDWC (Recirculation Deep water Culture) each plant under 400w HID lamps and plants They are described as Canabis Sativa L. Indica Moderate sized Plants 90-120cm in height with one large conical central flower 25-45cm in length with moderate branching of 10-15 side branches, the aroma is described as fresh and fruit like. Then they process there plants by milling them into a dust that is only 14% water I know generally when I have dried a good crop of buds it ends up being at least 25% of its wet weight and 14% is just dust. But look as these plants in flower and tell me if you think they should be pretty decent?
    [​IMG]

15. Yea bro, i ordered from them a few weeks ago and within hour of ordering i realized i ordered the wrong kind so i immediately emailed them (the only way to contact them) and explained that i wanted my order canceled and they never did. Well so sorry but when Credit card bill comes i am gonna dispute it. Plus they cant dispute it considering i got all the emails i sent saved telling them to cancel.

16. did u ever get them??

17. I have bought seven diffrent types of seads from Cannabiseeeds.com. Every plant turned into a male or a femenized female. Avoid this place. The sseds are crap. The place grows seeds just to sale to smucks like me. Don't get suckered.

18. I noticed a lot of posts in this thread by the same non-spelling person. Under different accounts, this same person has said how much cannabisseeds.com suck. Now, they may suck, but I am not going to take the advice of a person who makes multiple accounts to bad-mouth a website. I suspect a competitor.

19. multiple accounts or not ... they ARE a scam.

20. I ordered 60 seeds for £35.oo last wednesday 21st September and they arrived on Friday 23rd. I have soaked all of the seeds for 18 hours and they have all cracked and started growing.
    I have previously bought seeds off these guys and had some bloody good smoke.
    Without doubt these are good value as last year I paid £28 +pp for 10 kalishnikova from another site.