Cannabis

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Philip howarth, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Hia guys do my northern lights look ok too you I’m using 43.000 luminums all the right spectrum all five colours I’m worried she is small

Attached Files:

2. Are they supposed to be purple? You want help understanding if your plants are ok or not. Pics under natural or white light please. Someone may see a deficiency or toxicity or even a pest issue, but under blurple lighting, it's a crap shoot. Also info on your set up. Light hrs, soil, coco, hydro, nutes etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. The lights are LED full spectrum I’m just worried if they look healthy or not I have cared for her twice a day

4. 43.000 luminuns soil grow I’m using a iPhone 8 Plus so my camera isn’t the issue

5. Here’s some close ups

6. Cool, your phone may have the best camera in the world, but purple full spectrum pics aren't helpful. White or natural light please. What soil? What does cared for her twice a day mean? Did you feed any nutes? What is your lighting schedule?

• Like Like x 1
  7. It’s a northern light auto 20/4 light dark compost peat molasses rain water levingtons tomorite magne cal every four days and water plain every other day there’s no spots or yellowing on tips or edges 500 watts led I’ll take some white light shots now buddy one min

8. What is the actual wattage draw of the leds? They may be full spectrum, but if they are only pulling minimal wattage at the wall, your yield will be minimal as well. Your soil may be lacking in nutrients ? If no perlite, definitely, lacking in drainage,aeration and root oxygenation. Without a proper soil blend, the roots aren't able to get enough oxygen and root growth could be stunted or possibly could be root rot. The bigger the root the bigger the fruit. These are just a couple possibilities if you are questioning plant size

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have a large fan on it and drainage is ok I drilled a lot of hole in the bottom of pot no perlite though I did hear that most full blown Indica plus auto mix tend too be bushy my light draw is 400 watts plus three 45 red and blue led

10. Three red and blue led panels 45 watts and 400 watt full spectrum

11. Is the manufacturer saying it's a 400w? Or is that actually the electricity consumption. When I say drainage, I mean soil drainage, not the pot. Even if you drill extra holes in a plastic pot, watering every other day, seems to be a lot.

12. No perlite and watering every other day how much?
    I water mine every 3days about 3ltrs each if the soil is kept too moist plus no perlite your roots wont be happy.

Much eaiser to see the difference and if there are any issues using white light to get pics take a look at these 2 pics ones under white light other is bluple
    20181005_212131.jpg 20181007_125723.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Manufacturer states 300 output I was looking for that type of output I have been growing for 20 years but I have had a good few years off kids see plus three 45 watt output leds I agree it is a lot of watering the room isn’t hot but it seems this plant loves drinking she’s very wide but short this is my first full bred Indica I’ve only ever done dative dominant strains all over 2 foot

14. I like your Indica in the corner agreed next grow will have perlite I’ll keep you posted buddy should I leave it a day or two more too water her PS nice lady’s u have there

15. 300w output is probably only pulling 100-150w from the wall. Led wattage are very misleading. But anyways. Good luck.

16. That was i think 35days from germination

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Your looking at some sticky ounces there buddy

18. These are the full Indica northern lights seem healthy too me

Attached Files:

19. Nice

20. F90AB7BB-A73E-4056-B874-DCE1F7FEF3D6.png
    thanks big bud much appreciated

Attached Files: