Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Philip howarth, Sep 23, 2018.

1. hia guys my white widow x big bud turned out amazing half clear trichomes half cloudy when dried and cured it was half Amber half cloudy amazing power I have no food left hehe

• Like Like x 1
  2. Must suck when the munchies kick in. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol I’ve eaten most everything in the house before. Or ya walk in the kitchen n by the time ya get their ya can’t remember what u were after so ya just stare in the fridge for 20 min.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Oh god I’ve mixed some foods that were never ment too go together but being a bit blotto can’t taste nothing

• Like Like x 2
  5. I know what ya mean I can make a gourmet dish outta trash. Get real creative.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ate 4 mars bars and two packets of crisps ,plus box of blueberries and cheese and onion sarnie at 12 last night god i was hungry ,mrs wasnt to [pleased with the crumbs in bed lol..bloody munchies .mac.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha Mac I know what your saying I have too find a strain of cannabis that bypasses the munchies and just send me too the coma couch lock stage my white widow x big bud is strong but I’ve had stronger Durban Pilsen I think was really knock out strain

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wonderinggoat you have too come too wales and share strains lol u sound epic at cooking

9. i have not been to Wales for years now ,ever since cops found me dossing down on the beach in barry Island in 1967 when i was 16,,bastards put on the train and told me not to come back lol......mac..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh the police h
    the police are so bloody lazy here I was caught on the street with half an ounce of purple haze and they let me keep it and told just go home stay indoors and smoke your pot hehehehe

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. lol....yea they gave me warrent back to brum put me on the train ,,i had no money so cop gave me a 10s note ..which i promptly bought think it was three cans of ind coop double diamond and had trouble opening them ,no bloody ring pulls back in 67 ,,an old couple on thre train i was talking to gave me some spam sarnies and the guy had pen knife with can opener and opened them for me and so i gave him one to drink ,,,happy days but mad days too ...mac,,

12. Buddy if only we could hang out when we were younger you sound very cheeky Pmsl like myself lol if you do come too wales go to pembrey lovely beach and forest they do nice car racing um brother could I ask you a favour do you know when too add molasses too the grow I have that black strap