Cannabis

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Five time, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Spider mites

2. may want to clarify but my response is....

neem oil, or azamax

3. smoke em up 

4. Ok and I'm new to growing but I'm very determined to grow my new plants that just sprouted indoors in five gallon bucket any tips

5. :smoke:  they probably do have decent amounts of thc from eating the weed :p

6. don't kill them. good luck on your, seemingly unprepared, journey.

7. And I have a hydro setup with a plant that stopped growing why?

8. Ok what does that mean

9. Can someone help me out here cannabis life at stake

10. Bowl pack of spider mites  :bongin:

11. Your fucked! Do research before you grow. Spider-mites just fucked up your crop. Next time have an idea of the illness or bugs infestations that could happen when growing so when it does happen you have a grip on it early.. Good luck

12. soon said spider mites shall evolve into spiderman and then we shall have a spiderman thread at last

13. Can I grow under a 18 watt cfl and a 18 inch florescent for my first grow

14. Go buy some bug spray from walmart. Yea you can grow under those lights but dont expect big dense buds

15. You may get more help if you post in the indoor grow section.

\t 

16. ^^^and the beginners section

17. Spend some money and purchase a book or two about growing. Learn something before you grow. You wouldn't build a house without learning how to first. Without knowledge you are sure to have issues on top of issues for a long expensive learning curve. Spend a few bucks a read up on what to do, your plants will pay you back.

18. get some ladybugs on yo bitch