Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Wine

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mushroomsatsuji, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Ive been thinking about making my own wine and including cannabis in the fermentation. Has anyone done this, or know of a good guide on how to do this?

2. No, but I know how to infuse cannabis into storebought wine

3. Do tell, i would love a nice Ganja Merlot.....

4. Ok firstly, adding dank during fermentation won't do anything. The best way to get THC into water is alcohol as a solvent. Dissolve kief or hash into everclear or other 190 proof or above liquid. Then combine dissolved THC into wine.

5. So basically make the wine, then add the weed as it ages?

6. dude that would be really badass :cool:

7. yes basically make green dragon evap it add to ur wine drink get stoned.

8. yeah and if you could avoid adding green or leaves and just THC into concentrated alcohol then add to wine that should be nice. The weed flavor might suck.

9. Can you explain this?

10. Decarboxylate. Make green dragon. Follow one of the recipes. Evaporate some alcohol from the GD: concentrating the cannabinoids. Add it to wine, drink.