Cannabis will never be legal in Texas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Support, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I hate my life.

2. That's because common sense was outlawed over 50 years ago.

Don't hate your life. Hate the fact that you don't have the balls to move to somewhere that common sense still thrives.

3. Better start saving my money..... Cali here i come.

4. I been doin some Guerrilla activism where i live. Small town and people will cause problems if you are open about it so i do it ninja style.print out little facts sheets and leave at walmart and on peoples cars, put em in mailboxes, all sorts of shit. Gotta educate the idiots who are all reefer madness, provide links on the web, book references and movie suggestions, doin my part, what are you doin to change the situation??

5. I always speak my voice and educate inbred retard Texans about Cannabis, its multipurpose use and the hidden scandals of Pharmacological companies paying off members of the government to keep it illegal. Ive also been collecting seeds from my sacks and i got about 1/10 of a sandwich bag full of them. Im saving it for a couple of more years. Then one day before a light storm shower. Ima drive by the parks and landscape and scatter them all!

6. #6 Storm Crow, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    You two sound like you need a copy of my List! Comes in handy when dealing with "less than well educated" people! :rolleyes: Even Texans will start to wonder about legalizing after they read a few articles like these!

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

When McAllister and Desprez exposed the (triple negative breast cancer) cells to cannabidiol in a petri dish, the cells not only stopped acting "crazy" but they also started to revert to a normal state.....The researchers stressed cannabidiol works only on cancer cells that have these high levels of ID-1 and these do not include all cancerous tumors but, rather, aggressive, metastatic cells. But they've found such high levels in leukemia, colorectal, pancreatic, lung, ovarian, brain and other cancers.

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

“THC blocks an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase, which speeds the formation of amyloid plaque in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease.
    The Alzheimer's drugs Aricept and Cognex work by blocking acetylcholinesterase. When tested at double the concentration of THC, Aricept blocked plaque formation only 22% as well as THC, and Cognex blocked plaque formation only 7% as well as THC.”

To get your FREE copy of my List, PM me your email addy, or email me directly (bottom of my sig). The only way we can win is by convincing people one at a time!

Granny :wave:

7. It will be legal in Texas when it is legal federally. This is in the works.

8. Yes, it is in the works, but that's no excuse to be lazy and kick back! The more folks we convince, the sooner we can start acting sanely about this wonderful plant!

Think about you, me and the little old arthritic lady down the street, all having a dozen pot plants among the roses! Think about never having to pay a dealer again. If you have a hankering for a new flavor, you just go to the local dispensary! And think of those prices falling like a lead balloon- who's going to pay $10 a gram for what they (or a good buddy) are growing for pennies?

The more of us working at this, the better!

Granny

9. I just hit you up with a email! Thanks alot!

10. And you should have mail any minute now!

11. honestly the easiest way to convince someone for reform is just to bring up two points: a) why two things that kill hundreds of thousands of people a year are legal while something that has never killed anyone is illegal and b) the government has no right to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies (which is why people should be pushing for complete legalization of drugs; its just a stupid double standard to legalize some drugs and keep others criminalized. it doesnt fucking matter how unhealthy a drug is, people already know that, they're going to do it regardless)

12. It will be legal in Tx. Gonna have to give it a little time. The country is catching on fast and the walls are coming down.

Anyway, I just moved form Houston Texas to Portand Oregon because there are way better cannabis laws here!

13. bottom line is that the federal gov't needs to legalize it.

14. I'm sure people thought Prohibition would never end too.

Give it a good fifteen to twenty years and we will see change, things are naturally going to go slow when something that people have been told for the past sixty years is slowly coming out to be a big lie.

15. http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization-activism/1173579-cannabis-hemp-grow-out.html:hello: one of us...one of us....

16. "Remember the Alamo" will have to change to "Remember Roky Erickson" :ey:

17. Honestly I don't think Texas is any worse than any other state. Sure, you've got California and other states doing stuff, but then look at how it's a big shitstorm with rogue cops charging people with legal amounts, feds swooping in and raiding dispensaries, etc... At least if Texas made it legal, it would really be fucking legal.

18. Exactly!!! Untill this happens the government is still going to put pressure on states where its legal.

19. i live in alabama. i dont have it much better. woud love to move to washington. ive visited and love the weather

20. Here ya go!

Marijuana Decriminalization Makes It Onto Texas Democratic Platform | ThinkProgress