Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis V Chrons

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Feb 20, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    We're starting a new blog series where we invite one of our followers to write about their positive experiences with Cannabis. Our goal is to help push the legalise Cannabis movement forward and break down stigma's. In this first post, we have a blog from Giancarlo in London, who tells us his story about how Cannabis helped with his Chron's disease.

Cannabis vs Crohn’s – Giancarlo’s Story

I hope you get something from reading it.

Gary
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Way to go Gary and The Vault! Spreading positivity for all to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. Completely awesome @TheVault , this is what we all should be doing, spreading positively instead of fearing everything we are exposed to in life! You guys at the Vault are the type of humanity I like to be a part of.

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 1
  4. On a Computer near the upper right area of the page next to the rating stars and "Watch this thread" is a tag marked Edit. Hover over that and the Edit Title window will drop down.

Abdominal Adhesion Treatment with Cannabis Oil
    My own battle with an issue like Crohn's.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1