Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis to Butter ratio.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Smokey_J, Dec 3, 2017.

1. What’s the best ration when making canna butter? I was going to use half ounce flower + 3G stems and shake with 1lbs of butter. Thoughts...?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. @Smokey_J
    Decarb first anything you intend to eat (240 F for 40 minutes)
    5 grams powdered decarbed weed-hash-BHO-ABV
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil ( butter works )
    .5 teaspoon lecithin ( optional power booster )
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    DONE !!!
    [​IMG]
    Use just enough oil to cover the weed. You wanna get high not gain weight.
    [​IMG]
    This is done with hash but the steps are the same
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. just eyeball it bro you can make some mild stone butter or you can make some really potent shit that will give you the spins. i personally just put a little bit like 15 gs for 300 gs of butter to give that mellow subtle long lasting high. i used to make more potent recipes with hash and stuff but it's so easy to overdose and then you're not gonna be relaxed or enjoy it you'll just feel kinda sick

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gone with what you have said @BrassNwood used 30G AVB and then coconut oil. It’s in freezer now ready for another cook. Thanks for the reply brother! Got a nice butter on the way as well. Cheers bro

• Like Like x 1
  5. @Smokey_J
    Start with just a few drops say 5 and wait 2 hours. Not high ? Take 5 more and wait again. Repeat until stoned. While this takes a while it's the safe route to finding how strong your oil is and how much you need for a nice ride and not to scary. :)
    We all tend to get really hammered the first few trials until we get just how much is good figured out so keep at it.
    This is why we measure the oil and weigh the weed so the next time we know what to expect and don't have to do the long route of a few drops at a time so we don't get a HUGE surprise and get so hammered we can't walk or talk for 4 hours. LMAO
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. @BrassNwood - Do you strain the oil
    Before you put it into the caps or do you retain the plant matter for extra potency as it were? Cheers for the assist on this one

7. @Smokey_J
    When I make the hash version for myself I leave the bits in the sludge for maximum kick.

The lower strength stuff I make for my wife and low dose users is weed based and I do strain that. It's a lot less gritty strained and the slight drop is strength isn't a big concern since I grow.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1