Cannabis tincture question

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Frostbite6969, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a tincture. I plan on using shatter instead of flower. Can I simply put was into a tequila bottle and wait a few weeks ? Or do I need to boil wax/alcohol over various hours.

2. It only takes 10-15 seconds for the booze to strip the cannabinoids.

[​IMG]
    With weed I use a 3/4 full quart mason jar of rough ground decarbed weed.
    Freeze both parts.
    [​IMG]
    Pour booze in.
    Shake hard 10 seconds.
    [​IMG]
    Squeeze weed from tincture.
    [​IMG]
    I get back about 500ml of very strong tincture from the 750ml of everclear I started with.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can I vaporize that in a desktop vaporizer?Was going to order some VG/PG this morning but I will hold off if I know I can vape with the alcohol method.

4. I don't see why not. Try it. We know that vaporized Ethyl Alcohol is not toxic in small amounts as people drink things like a backdraft and that is part vaporized high proof ethyl alcohol. ( drinking grade booze )

I drip a blend of Kief, VG, PG, PEG200/400 and PGA (Pure grain alcohol) onto the wick of my RDA and fire it at about 50 watts.

[​IMG]

Like so.
    When the cotton starts to taste bad I can rinse the RDA in hot water and install new wicks and it's good to go again.
    If I want a fast, harder hit I'll drip straight tincture onto the wick and fire.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you.I have a VaporBrothers desktop which I will have to insert a piece of cotton into the bowl and put a drop of tincture on that and inhale,:D

6. @BrassNwood commin at it again with that knowledge. always appreciate your input man.