~Cannabis Tincture For Sale?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by VanIslandWitch, Mar 28, 2006.

1. :wave: Is it illegal to sell Cannabis Tincture in Canada? I have been reading alot about this drug company with an up and comming oral cannabis spray the canadian goverment has approved. But I'm not looking for an 'oral spray' but an actual cannabis tincture you can buy in 'dropper form'.

Vancouver Island Witch:smoking:

2. I saw an article on that spray, I belive it was called 'Sativex' or somthing of that sort. Could you enlighten me on what tincture is?

-AFD

3. Technically isn't sativex a tincture its just in a spray bottle.

4. Tincture is an alcohol-extraction of THC. Usually in a small vial - the liquid is quite like high-proof alcohol with the effects of THC.

5. Sounds interesting!:hello:

6. I would totally grab me some of that when it's available.

7. :wave: A tincture is an alcohol base usually 40proof then add your herb pour alcohol over and let steep a few months...the germans used cannabis tincture for stomach problems during war times. The oral spray they are releasing is by my standards is not cannais in it's simpliest form the drug company is just extracting the chemical compositions in cannabis....and exploiting it for serious profit with consumers under the impression that it is tue cannabis in a bottle.
    VanIslandWitch:smoking:

8. all the tincture recipes i've seen called for everclear,,which is like 190 proof, am i wrong?

9. That would be a hell of a lot better, but the standard 80 proof will do.

10. Yeah, if anyone finds out where to get this, hook me up.

11. :wave: When using everclear often they dilute it with distilled water 50-50....I personally prefer it straight up as it is sooooooo much stronger so I found 40 proof to be perfect for ingestion or applications.

12. Can anyone tell me how to make this tincture, like how much 40 proof alcohol to dank weed ratio?

13. Is this not the same as green dragon?

14. I have a batch of Cannabis Tincture in my refrigerator right now that I made myself with Everclear.

I only had to let mine sit in a glass bottle for 5 weeks. I, however, used the cold method. Keeping the mixture in the freezer, shaking it daily, and unscrewing the cap to release any build up of gases.

I drink Green Dragons all the time. They are wonderful for body pain. :)

Green Dragons are made in a short glass. I fill a short glass 2/3 full with Sprite. Then add as many CC's of Cannabis Tincture I need at that time.

Grasscity Deals Near You