Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Tea. Would this work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Woodchuck12, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Grind up some bud and put it in a coffee filter, and put butter in the teapot with hot water and put the coffee filter w/ bud in it in the hot water, drink, get high?!????

2. THC is fat soluble, so no just water wouldn't work.

Tea in my opinion is a waste of bud, but i have done it and it does get you high, here's my method.

Take a pot of water and start boiling it, add creamer or milk to the water, let it boil.

Take a tea bag, but your bud in it

Take a cup and put the hot water/milk or creamer into the cup and set your teabag of weed in it, let it sit for a few minutes and enjoy.

3. No I mean put butter in the water, then put the teabag with bud in the water.

4. Butter would be nasty, creamer or a high fat milk would do the same thing. use my method, it works AND it doesn't taste bad, just leave the tea in the bag too, it's just like drinking a cup of hot tea, you can even put sugar and whatnot in.

5. How potent is it?

6. Depends on how much bud you put in, I didn't like .5 and was pretty buzzed. Not as much as smoking though, like I said, I think it's a waste, I just wanted to experiment one day.

7. Would milk with 8g of fat work?

8. Is it 2% milk? Anything 2% and up should be fine.

9. Thats a waste man if you NEED to get an edible high go with firecrackers