Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis syndrome???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FunkeeNuggz514, Mar 23, 2009.

1. sounds like the standard bullshit to me

i've never puked from weed
    and ive never met anyone who'd fit those symptoms

maybe all the people suffering from "cannabis syndrome" just happen to use medically for cancer and AIDS nausea...

and after thousands of years of people smokin weed..you think someone woulda noticed before 2009 ey?

2. I didnt read the whole article but I have gotten sick from smoking too much weed like the article stated. It's just like drinking too much alcohol. I wouldnt call it a syndrome I would call it an overdose. Maybe I am being ignorant here because I didnt read the whole article, but thats my input. Blaze on :)

3. Dude I used to smoke with puked after about half of his smoke sessions. I doubt this would happen if he vaped sometimes or didn't try to cash every bowl in one hit.

4. HOLY SHIT, i wonder how many ounces those guys smoked a day...

5. damn, that would SUCK to puke..especially half the time you smoked

6. That's a crock of shit! They're smokin mouldy weed or bad weed...or maybe it's not weed at all...one of the reasons weed has been legalized for medical use is to ease nausea. They need to do more research and find out what these guys have REALLY been smoking....or eating, for that matter

7. sweet, that pretty much stomped this one out right there

now onto the next so called "study" coughcough propaganda

8. by the way, that was really a terrific website

9. I got the nausea and stomach pains at about 4am this morning. Because I ate to damn much last night.

10. It was his own stupidity imo. He wasn't actually stupid but the amount of weed he smoked and the size of his hits were ridiculous. All he had to do was not rip the bong so hard so many times a day. I also don't think weed had anything to do with it and it was just his sensitivity to the smoke in general. Luckily he moved back to cali and can get better weed than the beast mid and occasional dank nugs in york pa. I will ask him the next chance I get if he still has this problem but I doubt it.

11. yea, i used to know a kid who puked everytime he smoked a hookah. it was funny, first time he smoked out of one he had bought it that day, n everytime we smoked with him out of it he'd end up bookin to the bathroom 15 min later

12. this is so stupid.

you can tell its just propaganda

13. The research (read half) was based on one man. I mean I could say eating too much candy will make you puke (which is true). Stupid pointless research artilce.

14. that sounds like the kind of thing cannabis would cure, not cause. Nausea and pain cower in fear when faced with the mighty Ganja!

15. Yea, I thought it was some stupid propaganda shit and you never know what kind of diet the people are on or if they are medicinal users who actually have a disease or ailment that would also cause this.

There has been sooo many debates and articles about marijuana legalization and here recently Illinois's Human Services Committee passed a bill and a lawmaker in Pennsylvania has plans to introduce a medical marijuana bill sometime next month so personally I believe that the government is paying 'researchers' to put out results to sway people away from marijuana use, medical and recreational purposes.

So my conclusion is blaze the fuck up and when July 2nd hits for the Rothbury Festival, it's fucking on!!! Smoke on, toke on!!!

16. Medical just passed here in Michigan, but they still make it as hard for them to get it as they can...It needs to be completely legal...decriminalized

17. yea ive heard of cannabis syndrome. its eating so much fucking munchies you want to puke lol

18. I suffer from cannabis syndrome every time I smoke up. It's called 'Getting high'