cannabis sleeve tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Bdub, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Sweet its coming on very nicely, loving the stages you got their, Seedling, Veg then flowering.

Very cool.

2. Im not hatin on your tat. I love it. But isnt the seed upside down. Tail should be pointing towards your hands, not the plant. But it dont fucking matter cause you can still plant a seed like that. I love your tat either way.

3. Thanks! all the black, except for my ladybugs, is done. Next session is going to be all color. It will look a lot different.

4. still fucking awesome

keep updating us

edit: it's only getting better!

5. im so glad ive been following this thread since day 1 haha.
    this ink is epic

6. reeal dope! :smoking:

7. WOW! I normally look down upon drug-tattoos, but even I would get one like that! A breath of fresh air from all those unimaginative "tribal" tattoos that everyone is getting these days.

8. Nice tats, thanks for sharing!

9. That's some sick work. Iv'e see awesome tattoos. yet this one takes the cake.

10. gorgeous work bro!

11. this looks sicker and sicker the more and more work gets done, cant wait to see the finished product

12. You def. need to take pictures!
    :)

13. Thank you all so much for the positive comments. Like I said before, it just makes all that I'm going through worth it.

14. I was skeptical when I first opened this thread but WOW! That's one of the most amazing tattoos I've ever seen!

Can't wait 'til it's done:D

15. +motha-fuckin-rep

16. #96 TDWPfan111, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    its been awhile since biology class but I'm pretty sure the way they have the seed is correct.... whatever its called that comes out of the seed first is usually closer to the surface, then as it grows it stretches down....

idk someone google it ahaha

17. Great tattoo coming in! I'll make sure to follow this forum.

18. [​IMG]

Your ink is even cooler than those lobsters:cool:

19. lookin better & better man.

keep the updates comin

20. sweet tat man...lookin' way better than i thought it would when i first opened up the thread :smoking: