Cannabis sex influence history

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PunkSka8erV2, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Why does many ancient civilisations Like Indians used weed prior to sex ? I know The answer but im just asking view points And personnal experience with sex And weed

2. Because weed makes sex feel so much better for both men and women. At least, that's what I think. Maybe they had some ritual or something. Not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think weed makes people dirtier in bed.....mmmmm lol

4. I agree. I consume more pussy while under the influence of the gateway drug cannabis.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Gateway drug ?lmao more Like get it In that Pussy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Weed makes pussy wet and blood flow to the boner. What more could humans need to please each other?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cannabis like other Psychedelics are Amplifiers of our senses, sometimes being able to tap in and access higher sense we are not aware of normally thus why they were used in such spiritual practices like sex originally was and similar arts.

You are much more in-touch, expanded and immersed into the present moment, thus much more energy/information is exchanged when done with this state of being/mindset. Sex to some when high is just about the feels but to me its a completely different experience, so profound and enlightening at times when done with a vibrational matching partner. Sex while high can teach you how to have full body orgasms and make them last for hours.

HTH

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thats where all that mouth moisture goes!

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 Deleted member 940351, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
    When I smoke weed without any tolerance and I get a good long (3 hour high) I simply cannot and do not think about sex, however during the last hour of being high in which I'm only slightly high I do become horny. So I wouldn't smoke a joint and have sex straight away but wait like 1.5 - 2 hours.

I'm too lazy/couch-locked when I'm stoned unless I've been smoking regularly and built a tolerance which isn't the case right now.