Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Salve Help?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Deleted member 424398, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 424398, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    I'm thinking of making a very potent salve soon.
    I got some bad aches man, and working on cars ain't complementing that at all. Also get cuts n bruises very very often... and I'm looking for something that works better than the bottle of alcohol and buds I've had sitting here for 3 years. Works pretty good but I'm not the only one in pain here.
    Anyways...

I will be using: 2 ounces of purple buds, 20 grams Beeswax, 1.5 cups Coconut oil, Lavender, Aloe Vera, Castor Oil, Eucalyptus oil.

How much of each ingredient other than cannabis, beeswax, and coconut oil, will I need?

Will this work out good?

Suggestions!
    Thanks guys

2. Ive made it your way before using an a half ounce of premium buds, half a cup of coconut oil and only a few grams of beeswax, it goes a long way. You can add any scent youd like to it.