Cannabis ruderalis nutrient burn

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thebest21445, Jun 13, 2021.

1. When you dump too many dry organic amendments on thinking it won't burn

Attached Files:

2. Why dont you invest in a light to grow these ? Hit craigs list spend 50 bucks buy a high pressure sodium light.
    You not going to yield anything on those plants . Nutrient burn is the least of your concerns .
    Positive advice not being a ass hole .

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I'd be more sick about the plant and bud size. You can fix nutrient burn, all that work and effort tho for a quarter

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wow

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. It is a wild type strain the calyxes are small and this strain grows up to 4 meters and now it's only a quarter of the size it's supposed to be

6. Thanks for the advice. I don't have anything to hang from above so I improvised using another lamp post thingy to clamp my lamp and my door knob of my closet as another hanger and I also got a cheapo $30 light with a stand that can go 48 inches from Amazon been growing quite vigorously an inch a day at least

7. Keep telling yourself that we're only trying to help

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. multiply your space youre using to grow , divide that by lights wattage. you want at least 30 watts a sqft from a top shelf or high end samsung diode. example 4x4=16 720 watts divided by 16 = 45 watts a sqft.if youre not using a tent just measure around your pots in a square or rectangle

9. What strain?

10. It's called siberian by therealseedcompany.com and it's supposed to be a siberian wild type x Kazakhstan drug type domesticate landrace

11. Seems like alot of wattage right now I'm using 110 watts for the entire grow surrounding most angles around it's been giving me decent results as my other autos are quite small Im trying to lower power consumption to the maximum while providing good enough lighting. The sansi grow lights and another cheap blurple I've been using seem to be doing really well even though they are on the lower wattage side

12. Im gonna peep it out

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 GroBuddy, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    110 would be okay in a 1 1/2 ft x 1 1/2 ft closet that would give you about 36 watts a sqft for 1 plant, you do you tho when you want some more light info come on back, you took it from seed to flower that's all that matters in the end. I just see it as it's the same amount of work and effort for 5 or 7 ounces with a good light more if you train top and we'll you'll get into more as you grow.. good job bud.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nothing to hang it from ? Then its time to be inventive . Get a few two by fours . Some screws . Build a hanger. hang the light . Should not cost more then 20 bucks .

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. If you feel poor you can use lath, cardboard, a staple gun and some aluminum foil to build a tent or cabinet.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Some just don't get it. No matter how many or who says the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Maybe a tall clothes hanger would do?

18. Also I'm worried about the nutrient burn just added a quarter gallon of water to dilute and wash out the nutrients maybe it will help

19. Your roots (what's left of them) can't function. They're being ravaged by gnat larvae. Each female can lay 100 or more eggs. Realize those sticky traps capture maybe 20-30% of the adults (no larvae) and you do the math. Drench ASAP.

Attached Files:

20. I've been root drenching and spraying garlic barrier and drenching mosquito bits and used nematodes and neem meal before which didn't workused strateolaolaps too but the problem still persists