cannabis qoutes.

Discussion in 'General' started by rickc, Jun 12, 2010.

1. 'Cause I was already a smoker, it was easy to get addicted. The one thing that they don't teach you about marijuana is how addictive it is.
    Merle Haggard

Considering the fact that I've used it in the past, and know what it is, and seen the results of it, I don't view marijuana as a dangerous drug.
    Tim Robbins

Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.
    William F. Buckley, Jr.

Here's the point - you're looking at affirmative action, and you're looking at marijuana. You legalize marijuana, no need for quotas, because really, who's gonna wanna work?
    Jon Stewart

I agree with my colleagues, even the one who just preceded me, that marijuana is probably a dangerous drug, and I would not suggest that we do anything to encourage its use.
    Dana Rohrabacher

I think hard drugs are disgusting. But I must say, I think marijuana is pretty lightweight.
    Linda McCartney

I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
    Willie Nelson

I tried marijuana once. I did not inhale.
    William J. Clinton

I was 30 years old and this girl I knew found out I had never gotten high. Nobody had ever told me about marijuana.
    Jack Herer

I was going to go make a film in Greece. if they caught you with this much marijuana, they threw you in jail, no questions asked, and I was trying to stuff it in my deodorant bottles. I thought, what I am doing?
    Dyan Cannon

I wasn't driving down the wrong side of the street, smoking marijuana, waving my gun out the window.
    Coolio

If organized religion is the opium of the masses, then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe.
    Kerry Thornley

If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add eight to 24 years to your life.
    Jack Herer

In recent years, we have been sending a clear, consistent signal about the harms of drugs, particularly marijuana, which for most young people is the first illegal drug that they are exposed to.
    John Walters

Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.
    Melissa Etheridge

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.
    Richard Neville

Let us not say that we will decide on a political basis at the national level that no State is competent to regulate the practice of medicine in that State if they decide to allow a doctor to prescribe marijuana, because that is what we are talking about.
    Barney Frank

Marijuana is a much bigger part of the American addiction problem than most people - teens or adults - realize.
    John Walters

Marijuana is like Coors beer. If you could buy the damn stuff at a Georgia filling station, you'd decide you wouldn't want it.
    Billy Carter

Marijuana you can give up, Iv given it up for fifteen years now and it never occurs to me to smoke it anymore.
    Larry Hagman

Marijuana. Boy, I thought that was just terrible. How could this great man do this to his life?
    Tommy Rettig

My generation, faced as it grew with a choice between religious belief and existential despair, chose marijuana. Now we are in our Cabernet stage.
    Peggy Noonan

Nervousness was never something I would ever associate with the Beatles ever. A Hard Day's Night was relatively unscathed by marijuana, but even then they were quite relaxed about it.
    Richard Lester

Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two but can't remember what they are.
    Matt Lauer

Researches tested a new form of medical marijuana that treats pain but doesn't get the user high, prompting patients who need medical marijuana to declare, "Thank you?"
    Jimmy Fallon

Sometimes I'm asked by kids why I condemn marijuana when I haven't tried it. The greatest obstetricians in the world have never been pregnant.
    Art Linkletter

The logic is often far-fetched - how does medical marijuana affect interstate commerce? - and some conservatives would like judges to start throwing out federal laws wholesale on commerce clause grounds. The court once again said no thanks.
    Michael Kinsley

The only dead bodies from marijuana are in the prisons and at the hands of the police. This is ridiculous.
    Jack Herer

There are many drugs that have many serious side effects and that are harmful to people. Marijuana is no different than that. And especially we should try to discourage young people from using marijuana.
    Dana Rohrabacher

There are now more teens going into treatment for marijuana dependency than for all other drugs combined.
    John Walters

Today's marijuana is also twice as strong as it was in the mid 80's.
    John Walters

We always got a strong response but I think in this day in age there is less of a marijuana fog at concerts and more of people just more naturally exuberant - it seems to me.
    James Young

We need to educate Americans about the real harms of marijuana if we want to sustain the gains we've made over the past three years.
    John Walters

Well, as I understand it, the main supporters are beer companies and the pharmaceutical companies. I'd like them to show me the dead bodies from marijuana. But they can't because there aren't any.
    Jack Herer

Whenever the people are for gay marriage or medical marijuana or assisted suicide, suddenly the "will of the people" goes out the window.
    Bill Maher
    :::::

I thought some of these where interesting. haha

2. if in life you dont succeed, say fuck the world and smoke some weed.

3. If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add eight to 24 years to your life. Jack Herer.

Love that one!!!!

4. Yeah, that's my favorite one too.
    Some of them are completely retarded though, like the amount of teens in rehab

5. hey hey hey hey, smoke weed every day. -nate dogg

;)